Why play on Har-Tru?
Aside from being easier on your joints, playing on Har-Tru will make you a better, all-around tennis player. It’s not a coincidence that 88% of the world’s top 10 players grew up playing on a Har-Tru surface.
Here are just a few of the benefits playing on Har-Tru will bring to your game:
1. You will develop a complete all-court game.
2. You will learn how to construct a point.
3. You will improve your patience, persistence and endurance.
4. You will develop essential core, footwork and balance skills that playing on other surfaces just doesn’t teach.
5. What you learn on Har-Tru allows you to succeed on all surfaces.
Plus, you are seven times less likely to be injured on a Har-Tru court than on a hard court.
Finally, and perhaps most important, when an unexpected rain shower pops up, it won’t ruin your plans for the day as Har-Tru tennis courts are designed in a way that allows for quick run-off of excess moisture. You can be back in action in a matter of minutes.
And, if it’s one of those days where the rain won’t stop, you can simply move to our indoor facility and continue your game on one of our indoor Har-Tru courts.
For those who love the game, Har-Tru provides the most enjoyable experience and we’re confident that you’ll find our Har-Tru courts among the finest in the industry.
See you on the courts!