• All players are required to check in at the front desk before proceeding to the courts.
• Upon completion of assigned court time, players are required to leave the court.
• Provided the Club has been given 24-hour advance notice, a member may cancel a court reservation without charge. For later cancellations, Member will be charged for open court time.
• Children under the age of 10 must be supervised in all areas of the club, unless they are participating in one of our programs.
• Four Seasons Racquet Club is a non-smoking venue. Smoking on the premises is strictly prohibited.
• There is no drinking or eating allowed on the courts.
• Use of all facilities is strictly at player’s own risk.
• Four Seasons Racquet Club does not assume responsibility for personal property lost on Club premises.
• Club regulations are subject to change.